Become a member of the Tableau Service Corps
Have you ever said to yourself, “I wish I could improve the world by helping others use Tableau?“ Through the Tableau Service Corps, you have the unique opportunity to share your specialized skills to help nonprofits advance their missions of helping people throughout the world. Participating non-profits need help to use data to make a greater impact on their organization and the population they serve.
If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible to become a member of the Tableau Service Corps.
- Are interested in helping nonprofits do more with their data
- Have access to a copy of Tableau Desktop that you can use as part of your work with nonprofits
- Have at least six months of experience using Tableau (Desktop, Server, or Online)
- Have the autonomy and time to keep a profile current, be responsive to requests to connect with nonprofits, and to work on occasional project with a nonprofit
- Can provide representative examples of the work you’ve done with Tableau (if proprietary, descriptions are sufficient)
Sign up by providing your information below. A member of the Tableau Foundation team will be in touch to talk about how to start getting involved.